Microfine Spirulina is a dried microscopic vegetable. It is a micro-alga blue-green edible containing an incredible amount of protein, beta-carotene and vitamin B-12. It is an ideal food for many aquatic
organisms. Excellent for growing penaeids, freshwater shrimp, fish larvae, and even Artemia.
- It has been shown that by feeding Spirulina Microfine fertility and reproduction is increased, the weight per gram and also improves the coloration.
- Flavored soft alga.
- The products are produced in a plant inspected and approved by VS (or UDAF).
- The product have been handled, prepared, packed and stored in order to avoid contamination.
- Mackay Marine products obtained negative results of the following viruses:
- Taura syndrome.
- White Spot Virus.
- Yellow Head Virus.
- This product is for use in animals not for human consumption
- Crude Protein 60-70%
- Carbohydrates 15-25%
- Crude fat 6-8%
- Crude fiber 8-10%
- Minerals 7-10%
- Moisture 3-7%
Store in a cool, dry place, not to exceed 21 ° C. / 70 ° F.
500 gram can (12 cans per carton)